[StBernard] Obama Reads the Bible

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 29 22:06:48 EDT 2008

Yes, and he who came down from the heavens in white and gave his "sermon on
the mount" to the masses.

(not a blasphemy by author here but as a narcissistic, world-ruler-to-be
(the AntiChrist) who is to save the world through convincing the ignorant,
the "hopeless", the star-struck that his divine powers would free the world
from its sins.

Yes, it's the story of O'BAM-AHHHHH. It's been displayed before the masses
by most dictators. (recent in memory is Hitler (<"Hister" in terms of
Nostradamus's prophecy as one of the Anti-Christs). It was Hitler who was in
the right place at the right time in history). He reassured the Germanics
that hope was still in the forecast; that "others" were to blame for his
country's condition; that Germans were being persecuted by Americans, the
French and those victors of WWI who tormented them with reparations to repay
the war damage. He WAS the great orator. Slick, (you know, like slick
Willie Clinton) and polished, one of their own (even though he was from
Austria). He had his comrades in the palm of his hand (as testified by his
solidly and testimonial clenched fists). He spoke to the heavens of
ideology, of greatness per his vision of a neo-Germany.

Thus is OBA-MA-SON. Such hype as few existing today can carry out
successfully. So, many lost souls suckered in by diversion for American's
dream. Although we all wish to dream for the best, we must always expect the
worse. (like Gustav). When we live in a world of oil, we must be realistic.
Drill for the present and plan with "oil-less" energy from Air-to Zero
tolerance for oil. Realistic, not Utopian dreaming. No other way to bring
down oil for we U.S. citizens BUT to ease the cost crisis and eventually for
the day we will eventually run low of oil.

I want to see us independent of anything outside of our native land. But,
since we are tossed into the ring and forced to fight for our economic life,
we must plan according to sensible, rational solutions.

Then, there was Obamaopolis. The temple that brought aura to the
would-be-deceived.

Let us pray that we don't get suckered in masterfully as Hitler, Mussolini,
Caesar, and other aimless leaders that "bought" the masses with gleam and
bliss only to deliver evil.

http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/temple_of_obama/2008/08/28/125847.html?s=al
&promo_code=68B1-1
(perhaps need to copy and paste into browser if separation link occurs).

--jer--