[StBernard] FEMA Assistance

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 5 11:57:19 EDT 2008

Hey Westley,

I understand what you are saying, but I didn't find any language like that
at FEMA's website. When you read the links about "Do I qualify for
assistance" it goes into "if your property was damaged" and if you presently
still need living quarters. I'm wondering if there's somewhere on their
website where the spell it out about qualifying for assistance if all you
had was no electricity and had to evacuate.

John