[StBernard] Clinic and walmart

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 5 22:33:22 EDT 2008

This appeared on nola.com:

Seems that Wal-Mart has issued the clinic an Eviction Notice, while we were
all away, to remove themselves from their parking lot before Oct 1, 2008.

We all need to place calls to let them, let them know, that we have no
hospital and this is our ONLY health care here. Let them know you are not
pleased.

There was also a reply:

It should be incumbent upon our **parish government** to find a location for
that clinic. They have dilly-dallied around on the hospital enough they
should help to find a location for the clinic.

It's a rock and hard place situation: I don't want anything to interfere
with Wal-Mart being able to reopen.