[StBernard] In defense of Sarah Palin

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 14 16:27:38 EDT 2008

The onslaught from the major network news organizations (ABC, NBC, CNN, and
CBS) against Sarah Palin continues.....except for Fox News
<http://www.foxnews.com/> ! Following are links to two stories that
correct what ABC and Charles Gibson did to strategically edit his interview
with her. I believe God addressed this sort of behavior when he gave us the
Ten Commandments, of which one said, "Thou shalt NOT bear false witness
against one's neighbor"! The mainstream media have sunk to new lows in
their efforts to crush Sarah.

All I can say is.......I know where I am getting my news from now on!!!

Michelle

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/12/abc-edits-out-palin-objection-to-hol
y-war-question/
<http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/12/abc-edits-out-palin-objection-to-ho