[StBernard] In defense of Sarah Palin

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 15 15:09:34 EDT 2008

To add further, if one can figure out which aspect of
doctrine/ideology/forethought of President Bush best describes the fluidity
of foreverchanging worldviews and markets, then one should be able to give
the exact doctrine of Charles Gibson who, as a complete idiot for ABC (and
his colleagues at CBS and NBC, CNN, CNBC, etc) would love to go on record as
"tripping a VP" for sport. I doubt whether the liberal Obama or his VP could
have come up with any exactness to how President Bush coordinates/executes
his strategies to an honorable and feasible conclusion.

Yes, media is 90% liberal and 10% truthfulness/fair/balanced.

To to simplify Bush doctrine, we'd have to look deep behind his eyes and say
he'll do what he must to run America more fairly, honestly, balanced and
forthright. Much of what the media doesn't get.

--jer--