[StBernard] Is it Dems or GOPs?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 19 22:04:02 EDT 2008

All this crap started with a bill that was BAD from the start..the Community
Reinvestment Act, which was a joke. As the article clearly points out, the
CRA was not interested in sound lending practices, its goal was to put
people with crappy credit into homes. As the kook reverend Jeremiah Wright
would say, "these chickens have come home to roost" - and you, me and every
other tax payer are going to foot the bill for the government's f***-up.

Anyone care to note the dates when both the original CRA and its follow up
took place?..and guess which political party was in the White House and
controlled Congress? In other words, guess which political party is
sticking the taxpayer again with paying for the clean up of this mess?

John Scurich