[StBernard] Is it Dems or GOPs?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 20 17:26:46 EDT 2008

JY,

I've actually seen that happen. I give credit to the guy being smart enough
to sense what might be coming down the pipe by buying the less expensive
second home (while he still could substantiate an income level to prove he
could afford both) before the bank for the first home realized what was
happening. True, that wasn't fair or right of him to do that, but the
second mortgage company figures as long as he can make the note on "their"
mortgage, they don't care too much what happens with the other property or
lender. Sad but true.

John