[StBernard] Would McCain Equal a Third Term for Bush?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 20 18:01:11 EDT 2008

Westley,

I am so glad you came across that article and brought it to everyone's
attention. I've often found it to be a good laugh when Obama says McCain
will be nothing more than a Bush third term. Either he hasn't been paying
much attention to John McCain's record in the Senate or he's outright lying
to the people - probably the latter.

If McCain is so much like Bush, when why have so many Republicans had
complaints with John McCain while not having any compliant with George W.
Bush....I for one have been among those. I've always knows there were more
Democrat party member of the Senate voting with President Bush than McCain
has. But as usual, Obama-san will ball face lie to people and hope they
believe him about McCain's voting record.

I guess Obama figures and depends on people being too lazy to research it
themselves...wrong!

I do like John McCain, but he was not my first choice, or second or third
for that matter.

John Scurich