[StBernard] Is it Dems or GOPs?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 21 10:22:37 EDT 2008

Well John, that stinks! (okay getting off my altruistic platform now)

I wonder if the bank/mortgage co. of the foreclosed house can still hit his
credit rating? But then I guess he's got an "offset" due to the other house
he's paying on and can afford.

Although, (evil grin here) it's crossed my mind that we change the option
for the parent and road home to say "moving elsewhere". Since the age
clause comes in that won't be a factor for reduction, and then take that
money and some more and find a foreclosed property! Nothing like taking
advantage of someone else's troubles, is there! LOL!!

I'll email you privately about that.

JY

JY,

I've actually seen that happen. I give credit to the guy being
smart
enough
to sense what might be coming down the pipe by buying the less
expensive
second home (while he still could substantiate an income level to
prove he
could afford both) before the bank for the first home realized what
was
happening. True, that wasn't fair or right of him to do that, but
the
second mortgage company figures as long as he can make the note on
"their"
mortgage, they don't care too much what happens with the other
property or
lender. Sad but true.

John