[StBernard] Would McCain Equal a Third Term for Bush?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 21 11:05:19 EDT 2008

Jim,

>From the article I cited:

Taxes. He opposed reducing capital-gains tax rates, eliminating the
inheritance tax and lowering income-tax rates.

Environment. He opposed drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife
Refuge, supported compliance with the Kyoto global-warming treaty, supported
requiring businesses to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions, favored stricter
mercury-emission rules for power plants, and supported stricter
fuel-efficiency standards.

Westley