[StBernard] Would McCain Equal a Third Term for Bush?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 23 08:26:33 EDT 2008

>The government simply can't force these things, but the market will.

Sure the gov't can. They mandate it through the EPA.
You've posted enough article here from the Dallas EPA Regional Office
on water quality issues; I've read them. I'm sure there are other
issues EPA tests for at power plants so they can add
mercury emissions to the list.

Jim

Jim,

Yes, those are good things, but how can you legislate them? Think
about it,
the government MANDATED that broadcast TV go digital. The original
target
date was Dec. 31, 2006. A date that was chosen back in 1996.

Digital TV will finally go mainstream on Feb. 17,
2009.

Now, this is simply a matter of taking a broadcast signal and send
it out
using a digital wave as opposed to an analog wave (think of it as
moving
from albums to CDs).

The government simply can't force these things, but the market will.

Get the government out of the market and watch what could happen.

Westley