[StBernard] SDT non-processing waste transfer site

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 24 09:08:56 EDT 2008

We think this is a FEMA paid rental since they moved in the house when one
of the FEMA parks closed in January and it is a house renovated by the
Florida contractors. Nobody in the house works and they don't even have a
mailbox, so who knows who is paying any of the bills. A few months ago,
they had to move out because their electric meter was pulled. If FEMA is
paying their bills, I don't think they are going to worry about getting them
a garbage can. And as far as the Florida company, you can't even get in
touch them. We know who lives in the house because their names have been in
the paper twice for being arrested. (Which brings up other issues. We heard
that FEMA wouldn't pay rental assistance anymore if the person had any
arrests. I guess that isn't true, either.) But if they don't have any bills
in their name at that address, they can't get a can.

Syl