[StBernard] Truth behind Congress rejecting bail-out

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 30 09:00:09 EDT 2008

"Could it be that Pelosi and Reid want to show bi-partisanship in passing
this?...Hell no! That's the last thing on their mind --John Scurich."

**Perhaps it would be fabulous to dress as one of the 3 stooges (Pelosi,
Reid and Barney Frank) for Halloween--guaranteed to scare others silly. Then
again, I can't think of a way to use amusement to elevate gay, Barney Frank.
How do Jews justify homosexuality and Judeo-Christian beliefs? Isn't
anything sacred anymore?

I can't understand that if this bailout was as serious as Barney plays it to
be, he would take his Jewish religious holiday during a time of this crisis
and let the Christians and atheisms handle the situation. Don't people work
on Christmas and Easter?; (hospitals, Doctors, emergency personnel,
etc..etc? Wasn't this considered by the liberals to be an emergency also
while Christians worked on the bill Sunday?

I suppose the economic disaster wasn't serious enough and can hold its water
until Thursday when it's convenient for him and others.

Boo!!!! Nah, that didn't work either for Barney.

--jer--