[StBernard] Truth behind Congress rejecting bail-out

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 1 08:19:40 EDT 2008

Sure, and just where were the Dem-Liberals the past few years? Always the
innocent ones similar to "The three wise monkeys":

"see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil mentality? If they didn't see it
coming, didn't hear what's been wrong by some who warned of it on the
conservative side, and said nothing about it (ie. voting "present" or not
voting at all), then the blame game is to the public who saw nothing coming,
heard nothing coming or said little to correct it?

Is everyone stupid who could not realize what was seen, heard or spoken?

When we think of such a dilemma, we have to all take a piece of the blame
perhaps because the house. Senate and president are all supposed to be
smarter than us as non-lawyers, non-politicians, non-economists, etc.... In
this world swallowing pride and lacking responsibility and accountability is
the order of the day.

--jer--

Oh, but according to the liberals it's all the Republicans fault. Forget
about what Christopher Dodd and Barney "lollipop boy" Frank did.

John