[StBernard] The name game

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 3 08:56:05 EDT 2008

LOL...that was a good one.

My husband was a New Orleans Policeman and once he had to arrest a young
man. He had him sitting in the back of the patrol car and was filling out
the report.

He asked the young man what was his first name.

The young man said (and I'll spell it like he pronounced it) SHYEED

My husband said, "How do you spell that???"

The young man proceeds to SLOWLY spell his first name... S * H * I * T * H

My husband has been deceased 19 years now and still feel I have to tell his
story whenever someone has a funny name story. I STILL chuckle every time I
tell it

Rena D