[StBernard] We learn the "truth" behind Snopes.com

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 14 19:43:33 EDT 2008

Okay, what was it that Grimm's jewish friend said about Jews and the
Democratic party?

I don't think this is gonna help the Jews with the Democratic party:

http://tinyurl.com/3fcge9

Jim,

I mentioned their religion because unlike any other religious
denomination
in the United States, there is none that is more linked to a
political party
(in this case Democrat) or a particular politcal ideology
(liberal) than
jewish people - and that's a statistical fact.

Just the other day Jack Grimm with Multi-Quest were talking about
why do
Jews always (with some rare exceptions) support the Democratic
candidate
when it seems all black caucuses within the DNC kick them in the but
for it
afterwards. He told me what was explained to him by a jewish
colleague, but
said my observation was correct. I think it important to note that
as a
basis for my conclusions about the Mikkelsons.

After all, if I was to just blurt out they're liberals and that
they're
findings on their website could be liberally motiviated, then the
reader
would ask me what's the basis for my saying that. Note that I did
criticise
them or their religion for being Jewish. In this particular case,
my
pointing out their (not only) religion, but cultural-ethnic
background
provides a reference as to "why" they are liberal and thus why
one
should
question their findings.

Jim, trust me, if this were in a court of law, this (of their
religion)
issue would be raised in cross examination. So, why should we not
examine
and question everything else in life the same way? I believe
knowing as
much as you can about a person or organization can only help you
figure out
why he/they think the way they do.

I also can't help but feel if they were of any other religion than
Jewish,
then you or others might not be so sensitve about it....God forbid
we talk
about Jews after what the Nazi's did to them, right?

For too long now we overlook or excuse things (even little things)
about a
person or group out of courtesy and politeness we tell ourselves,
"oh we
shouldn't let that make a difference in what we think of him/them,"
but I
say it should - because then we are guilty of "political
correction,"
which
I believe is one of the roots for
the fix this nation is in today.

I agree with Dr. James Dobson (Focus on the Family), we need to stop
being
polite in regards to overlooking little things about others who are
working
to defeat what we believe to be our tradtional way of life in this
country.
All those little things add up over years - and now look at the mess
we're
in. So, I don't have a problem at all referencing the Mikkelson's
religion.
It might seem like one of the "little things" to overlook, but I
think it
speaks volumes for how they think, what they believe and what they
do that
could mislead us.

John Scurich