[StBernard] We learn the "truth" behind Snopes.com

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 17 22:16:42 EDT 2008

I don't think so Westley. His original plan was to mandate coverage for
kids (he forgot about S Chip I guess) but it morphed into something
different but similar to Clinton's plan. I think I recall him saying
something a few days back about some things having to be placed on "hold"
due to the economic problems.

I only mention uhc because that's one of the biggies (or was) of progressive
Dems.

Jim

Jim,

One area where I think you're wrong, and which scares me, Obama is
not
going
to toss universal health care "under the bus". If you listen to him,
his
plan to let those without employer paid insurance buy into the same
insurance as Congress is his back door into universal health care.

Westley