[StBernard] Did Barack "Spread the Wealth" Obama Just BlowtheElection?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 19 00:27:47 EDT 2008

John Grimm has forwarded a more formal email with my idea to Congressman
Steve Scalise's private email address. I understand Steve has the private
email address to Rick Davis, McCain's campaign manager. Now, will they use
it? I hope Grimm conveys to them that everytime I go with what my gut tells
me will work for a candidate, it always does. That's why Grimm usually
bounces things off me for his clients. Boy I hope they listen.

John