[StBernard] Obama's Fancy Snack

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 19 10:08:54 EDT 2008

Ole scoop-mouth (M.O. [so named by a female black blogger I've read] )
better watch it or she's gonna get one dem ole big butts!

Jim

I find this ironic considering in Obama's Book "Dreams From My
Father" he
talks about and criticizes how much food on ocean cruises gets
thrown away
in the trash (mostly by white people, he says) when there are so
many poor
people starving just a short distance away in port (Haiti). (Read
it for
yourself if you don't believe it)

What hypocricy!

John Scurich