[StBernard] LRA approves St. Bernard Redistribution Plan

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 19 15:20:40 EDT 2008

If no one requests the empty lot next door/behind their property, what will
happen to it ? Will it go up for auction ? I am interested in a lot across
the street. The owner on one side is living in another parish & has their
homestead exception there, the other neighbor is a contractor who has been
building a spec house for a year (and hasn't been working on it in months) &
the owner behind isn't interested. I don't want to put a house on it, but
would like it for personal use. Also, what about a lot next door that LRA
owns, but the house is still on it. How is that handled ?

Syl