[StBernard] Democrats want to abolish Retirement Account tax breaks

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 25 12:03:13 EDT 2008

Lord help us if any of this happens. John, I heard on the news yesterday
that gold prices are going down and that doesn't even seem to be safe
anymore. I have mutual funds but I am not selling them, I don't want to be
a panic seller. I'm also not looking at them day to day, it's a long term
investment and insured now, supposedly, after this bailout package happened.
Don't panic people.

Laurie

> Westley,

> Here is the article in Investment News about how Democratic Party members

of

> Congress what to abolish personal contribution pre-tax breaks to

individual

> retirement accounts and pensions. This story just came out a couple of

days

http://www.investmentnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081012/REG/310139