[StBernard] Democrats want to abolish Retirement Account tax breaks

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 25 12:03:37 EDT 2008

"At that hearing, the director of the Congressional Budget Office, Peter Orszag, testified that some $2 trillion in retirement savings has been lost over the past 15 months."

God forbid we should talk about alternatives to what we have now. Investment bankers are not very high on my credibility list right now.

Bob F.