[StBernard] Super Saturday

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 25 16:09:21 EDT 2008

Team,

This morning, supporters in every state gathered together for McCain
Nation's Super Saturday to elect John McCain and Sarah Palin. Senator McCain
took some time from the campaign trail to join us on a conference call to
give us a quick update on the state of the race.

We're beginning to see the polls tighten as more Americans get the truth
about Barack Obama's plan to "spread the wealth around" through tax
increases on hard working Americans like Joe the Plumber.

Our campaign even sponsored the "I'm Joe the Plumber"
<http://tracking.gop.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?1-18762-8076580-23295> video
contest this week for people just like you to share why they too are Joe the
Plumber. Please take a minute today to watch a few videos.
<http://tracking.gop.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?1-18762-8076580-23295>

There are big differences between Barack Obama and John McCain, and in the
final days of the campaign more people are beginning to see that our plan to
spread opportunity is the right direction for our country.

But we need help spreading this message, and that's where you come in.

If you weren't able to attend a McCain Nation event today, you still have an
opportunity to volunteer your efforts
<http://tracking.gop.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?1-18762-8076580-23294> from home
to elect John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Please follow this link to take part in our weekly Virtual Super Saturday by
making 20 calls
<http://tracking.gop.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?1-18762-8076580-23294> for our
campaign.

These calls make a big difference in our campaign. In the homestretch it's
vital we reach every voter out there.

Making calls from home is easy to do; follow this link
<http://tracking.gop.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?1-18762-8076580-23294> and
select a state. We provide the names, numbers and call scripts right on your
computer screen. All you need to do is make the call, read the script and
record the results.

Thanks for all your time and dedication.

Sincerely,
Christian Ferry
Deputy Campaign Manager

P.S. Have you voted yet? Absentee and early voting is the best way to avoid
the long lines on Election Day and ensure you can cast your vote for John
McCain and Sarah Palin. Visit www.johnmccain.com/ab
<http://tracking.gop.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?1-18762-8076580-23297> for
absentee and early vote information in your home state.