[StBernard] Democrats want to abolish Retirement Account tax breaks

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 25 16:20:31 EDT 2008

Bob,

I always speak sincerely. Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm probably
more of a pragmatist than anything. I write articles from time to time for
websites and other people's blog. So, allow me a little license as a writer
to be dramatic at times. But, don't let any of my literary drama distract
you from the points I try to make - they're valid. I've learned putting
things in the prose of the late William F. Buckley can quicly bore readers.

Also, don't ever take to heart what I might say if it's directed to you. I
like to have fun. I might enjoy throwing a few jabs but I'm always glad to
take them as well. Never is what I say mean spirited. Like you, I can
agree to disagree, but such a noble principle must be mutual. Too often I
find the liberal side lacks any understanding of that phrase. It would
appear the word "tolerance" has left the liberal vocabulary and now appears
to favor the conservative side of the fence.

John