[StBernard] Obama thinks those who don't want to pay higher taxesare "selfish"

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 2 11:21:57 EST 2008

Jer, We all need to pray for John McCain as I have been doing. I'm a
catholic and I pray for all leaders that believe as I do. We should all
also band together and shave Obama's head and check for the 666! That's a
joke people. Jer, I don't think we will know the anti Christ when he comes.
The Bible says no one can predict it. I think. I'm not a Bible expert but
I think it says that.

Laurie

> I'll go one step further, Laurie. I was sick of him when I heard his

> Democratic Convention speech in 2004. I knew then, of his

expedient/meteoric

> rise to the top position was to fulfill the biblical prophecy of the

(gulp!)

> "anti-Christ." (in his 40's of Muslim decent, etc.).

> If ever one thought of an extremely contagious disease spreading

throughout

> the world (HIV/Ebola/black death (no pun here), and so forth was

detrimental

> to Americans--conservatives/independents and God-fearing people only have

> witness his win and inauguration and know what yet is to come upon our

land