[StBernard] Justice Unserved

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 3 08:05:49 EST 2008

Don't worry, folks. As people of God know, he won't really receive his
punishment until he dies. Most of us know this and aren't trying to worry.
We all know everyone will die at some point. No get out of jail free in the
afterlife.

--jer--

Right Laurie. And I wasn't commenting on the kill him or hospitalize him
about the guy from Lex. Place. What I was commenting on was the let them
loose or hospitalize them idea. I really don't think many can be on their
own and that's what a lot of the homeless problem is. If they were in the
hospital at least they'd be in a safe (for everyone) environment.

JY

PS. It takes a special type of person to go into that field and be able to
hang in there to do it. Your son is to be admired.