[StBernard] Obama thinks those who don't want to pay higher taxesare "selfish"

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 3 08:06:56 EST 2008

I'm also Catholic, but if there is an example of what info is provided us in
the bible (and even Nostradamus outlines him) in the last days of using
himself as a savior to the world that "He is the One!"

"1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come
in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof
ye have heard that it should come; and **even now already is it in the
world***."--ESV.
http://www.gospelhall.org/bible/bible.php?passage=1+John+4:3&ver1=esv

In many's opinion, He IS THE ONE (that is the Anti-Christ). He will organize
the world into a "one world order" (basicially, the leader of the world
itself, a one-man rule (preceding the rapture).

Yes, we pray for John McCain, AND if it is God's wish to fulfill biblical
prophecy and allow his will to come to fruition, we have no choice but to
allow prophecy to do that--be fulfilled with Christians knowing what is
about to happen.

If this sounds like BS to many, take it up with God who is the master
builder and planner of this measly planed HE built (and established science
for which the pundits believe has creation of the universe--
"a##-Backwards".

--As a boy scout would say be prepared (but expect the worst). However, try
to envision "the gnashing of teeth" to the painful last days.

--jer--

Jer, We all need to pray for John McCain as I have been doing. I'm a
catholic and I pray for all leaders that believe as I do. We should all
also band together and shave Obama's head and check for the 666! That's a
joke people. Jer, I don't think we will know the anti Christ when he comes.
The Bible says no one can predict it. I think. I'm not a Bible expert but
I think it says that.

Laurie