[StBernard] The Year of Mediocrity

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 6 07:58:31 EST 2008

Wendy,

Even some liberal media were talking yesterday that they "might have been a
little too harsh on W and over the next 15 to 20 years history might have a
different view of him." After all, as one media commentator pointed out,
"say what you want about Bush, but Obama will have a challenging task that
can only match Bush's record on national security since 9-11." An excellent
point I thought about President Bush's "perfect record" on security
considering even they admitted that the security failures that allowed 9-11
to happen were as a direct result of laxed Clinton adminstratin policies.
It was nice for a change to hear some media speak honestly and "accurately"
about Bush's national security record.

Oh well, get ready to start paying more taxes on both income and on your
401K retirement accounts. Wendy, I and many other conservatives will be
around over the next four years and I promise you're going to get sick and
tired of us telling you over and over again.."see, I told you so!" But, I
actually hope I'll be wrong, but I doubt it.

John