[StBernard] This is a joke...ONLY A JOKE!!!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 6 13:27:29 EST 2008

I was at a gas station the night of the election and was inside paying for
gas.

There was a young AA woman there who was jumping about and screaming "Obama
won, Obama won! Now all you white people are gonna know what's it's like to
be in bondage!"

I asked her "What's your slave name? What was your momma's slave name or
your daddy's? What farm or plantation do you work on? Can you read and
write? If so, you weren't or aren't a slave because it was illegal to teach
slaves to read or write." I said "I didn't vote for your candidate, but
apparently he has been elected as the next President of the United States.
As such, I'll accord him the respect of the office he just won. Somehow I
doubt you would have done the same." I swiped my card and paid and walked
out.

JY