[StBernard] Future of GOP

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 6 16:29:09 EST 2008

I wasn't asked but I have two cents here I'll throw in.

>From what I'm reading, the Repub party "leaders" didn't think much of

Palin, hence the "un-named sources" bitching about her yesterday. And
that's a shame because she was tremendously popular out in the field from
what I saw on teevee.

I'd say she has a future in the GOP but don't know exactly where or how.

Bobby better sit still for the remainder of his 4 years or he's gonna have
some pissed-off voters in Louisiana.

Jim

-

John,

Trying to glimpse into the crystal ball, what are your thoughts of a
Jindal-Palin ticket in 2012? Wouldn't matter which one ran for the
top job,
but they do
seem to be the only two conservative politicians left in the
country.

Westley