[StBernard] Obama supporters post-election

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 7 18:34:51 EST 2008

Jim,

Have you noticed some of the reaction by liberals since the Obama win, not
just nationally, but even the responses you and I have gotten? Just goes to
prove there is such a thing as a "sore winner."

But "why" one would ask? After all, aren't they getting what they want?
No, they're not. You see, the basic fundamental "shallowness" of liberal
theology (as I like to call it) is rooted in the fact they are basically
miserable human beings. I don't' know if it's because mommy and daddy
didn't love them enough and give them sufficent positive reinforcements
during their childhood, but their problem is they insist on all others who
do not think like them to acknowledge they are right. Of course that will
never happen because they lack the ability to understand the underlying
principles that shape a conservative - that a conservative chooses his/her
own path how to live life while not allowing how others live to affect them.
Conservatives simple go about living their lives the way they see fit with
the motto "to each his own."

But that's not good enough for liberals. Liberals want to grab
conservatives, shake them by the shoulders and say "damn it, tell me I'm
right!" Since they see that will never happen, the next alternative is to
punish conservatives for (God forbid) having a different perspective on
things from them.

In the near futre, I am going to be publishing here an essay I'm putting
together titled "The Basic Universal Truths of Liberals." Trust me, their
heads are going to explode (like in the movie "Scanners") when they read it.
Why? Because it will hit the nail squarely on the head - especially when I
address the angry homosexual-liberal positiion. It will definitely touch a
nerve because I will prick the deep rooted pschology that serves a basis for
the liberal mentality. Later on that...I'm taking my time with it because
the moment I publish it I'll realize there was another "truth" I forgot.

John