[StBernard] first news conference

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 7 18:55:21 EST 2008

Just listened to "a portion" of the president-elect's first news conference.
He's talked to all of the former presidents that are still alive -- that's
nice to know that the media's chosen one can't channel the dead.

It's going to be four long, long years -- give me time and lots of praying
and this too shall pass!! As my sister told me, if we can make it through
four years of Carter, we can do this, too.

TJH

PS -- Hey, John, does that count as President Obama's first "boo-boo"
that's going to be plastered all over late night television or will it take
a few more for the Chosen one to be fair game??