[StBernard] first news conference

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 7 20:01:38 EST 2008

I listened to president elect Obama's whole news conference and I thought
that comment was rather odd. I think he then realized what he said and made
a remark about Nancy Regan and seances that I thought was unnecessary and
could be hurtful to her since her husband is dead. I later watched the news
and heard that he called her and apologized to her for that unscripted
comment. Other than that I thought he did very well. Guys don't attack me,
I didn't vote for him and don't agree with most of his policies but I'm
willing to give him a chance. I hope he moves more toward the center.

Laurie