[StBernard] first news conference

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 9 23:23:53 EST 2008

John,

And now I see on yahoo news that he's not going to wait for Congress to do
some of his stuff, but rather will start using Executive Orders. Isn't that
what the MSM and others griped and bitched about with Bush, not waiting for
the legislative process? Hell, he'll have the Congress in his hands, but oh
no, he can't wait for that.

Jim

Jim,

You are 100% correct. I thought the same thing when I saw his
little
sign...must have got it made it a jiffy at Kwik Signs or something.
No
president-elect in history has ever had that a press conference. I
guess
he's afraid if he doesn't hang a litte $3 sign in front of him when
he
speaks we might soon
forget who he is.

JS