[StBernard] Obama supporters post-election

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 9 23:23:30 EST 2008

Here are some certainties:

If you give some table scraps and leftovers, they're going to make a gumbo
with what they've gotten.

Second, concerning about the "premature" news conference Obie-1-Key-Largo
held: Haven't had a pre-inauguration press conference held as I can
recollect with the presidency. This is not about hitting the ground
running--it's about redefining the presidency, embarrassing and degrading
our present administration and "piling on after the player is down". His
message is to have a get even approach to politics. This is not being
brought upon against our foes, but with our own commander-in-chief. Any
degree of ridicule to a lame duck president (and to one who has solidly kept
our country safe after the dreadful 9-11) who I believe did an extraordinary
job considering massive, devastating storms the past 5 yrs, 9-11, wars, etc.

Thirdly, The new enemy to me is NOT all about who we'll be fighting abroad.
Half of the country must now consider the liberals as internal enemies to
the conservative party. It's a fight that could separate the races, the
southern region of America and one liberal agenda/ideology vs. the other.
I've seen civil wars in countries started by much more.

Notice how once the liberals are on top, not only are they "crowing", but
brashly/boldly and in a smokescreen, are pretending insincerely to want our
support on the other side of the isle/fence. How devious. Isn't it so easy
to stab a lame/dying animal through the heart while its hog-tied and lying
on its side? Such breath of insincerity as I've never known. Callous.

Now the real struggle begins. Civil rights is a piece of cake compared to
what lies ahead of us. The country is so divided and prone to a civil war in
proportions that will make the 1861 civil war a garden party by comparison.
Tragic.

America will never recover from this event. I can recall Katrina of the
"shock and awe" that we went through: the storm shock, the disbelief, the
frustration, then came the anger and animosity.

How this can be different to the conservative half of our nation is
incredible.

Obee-one will lead the pack as he believes he actually is Lincoln,
reincarnated (one of his heroes he boasts upon). Giveaways, taxes,
separation of nation rather than inclusion. He has already proved this by
"divide and conquer", the war-tagged effort of separating whites from other
whites through political affiliation and having those liberals join their
cause to slam America's conservatives into the dirt with lies and deception.
This he has done and masterfully, I might add. This mêlée's has torn our
flag of glory in two and burning the half he doesn't want, nor care to keep.
Shameful.

Now we move on, licking our wounds and await the tragic outcome of his
pitiful agenda he plans on fulfilling. He'll be the most powerful man in the
world with an Alexander the great and Genghis Khan mentality, replacing a
grand, proud nation to a pitiful, prideful nation on his behalf and that of
minorities and ultra-leftist-liberals in his party.

---jer--