[StBernard] Remarks by John McCain

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 11 00:21:19 EST 2008

Wendy,

You are so right. Obama's life work has told us a lot.

He's only worked with Rev. Wright, Fr. Pfleger, Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers. He
got elected to the Illinois State Senate by having the other candidates
disqualified so that he could vote "present" except with it came to killing
babies born of botched abortions.

So, yes, his life work has told us a lot.

Westley