[StBernard] The Year of Mediocrity

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 11 00:33:51 EST 2008

Wendy,

Actually the US was attacked during the Clinton administration.

1993 - World Trade Center bombings - http://tinyurl.com/4k4h8u
1995 - Bombing of US Military facility in Saudi Arabia -
http://tinyurl.com/4ye7be
1996 - Bombing of Khobar Towers - http://tinyurl.com/gvleh
1998 - Bombing of US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania -
http://tinyurl.com/3g9k8r
2000 - USS Cole - http://tinyurl.com/qwtu6

Westley