[StBernard] Remarks by John McCain

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 11 00:55:01 EST 2008

Wendy,

You're not looking close enough at Obama's specific so called "community
organizing" activities...and Westley will back me up on this. Palin was not
talking about all or any community organizers, she was specifically hitting
on Obama. Obama's community organizing activities was not your United Way
or Habitat for Humanity activities. They were hard, left-wing activities.
The Chicago Project and the like, had absolutely NOTHING to do with helping
people like what United Way and Habitat does. No jobs created. Their main
goal was to introduce marxist-leftest ideology into the Chicago school
system...even Obama doesn't deny that. Then, his community organizing was
with ACORN - need I say more!

Wendy, don't compliment his "community organizing" activities. I think
putting his activities on the same level as those good people who work with
Habitat and various church groups is an insult to them.

John