[StBernard] The Year of Mediocrity

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 11 19:39:06 EST 2008

Wendy,

I was also extremly offended by your use of "retard in the actual sense?"
What the heck does that mean? Are you saying the man is retarted? He is
not. And "Bushism". Please! Just because someone's words do not come out
as they plan them to doesn't mean that person is dumb or uneducated. My son
does this same thing and he has dyslexia. He is very smart with a superior
I.Q. of 135 which I am sure is much higher than yours. He has a master's
degree from UL Lafayette and is going on to medical school. It is obvious
from your posts that you do not know what you are talking about.

Laurie