[StBernard]       The Year of Mediocrity

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 11 21:35:59 EST 2008

Just because someone's words do not come out
as they plan them to doesn't mean that person is dumb or uneducated.
My son
does this same thing and he has dyslexia. He is very smart with a
superior
I.Q. of 135 which I am sure is much higher than yours. He has a
master's
degree from UL Lafayette and is going on to medical school.

PLease be understanding. Most people judge people by their glibness. And
congrats to your son. Our son earned an MBA in spite of being dyslexic, and
we couldn't be prouder of him.

MAH