[StBernard] Obama supporters post-election

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 20 07:54:49 EST 2008

"Al-Qaida No. 2 insults Obama with race epithet--In first video since
election, he says president-elect does bidding of whites"
Al-Zawahri dug into U.S. racial history to try to directly knock down that
belief and argue Obama will be no more sympathetic than white leaders to
what the al-Qaida leader called "the oppressed" of the world.

He said Obama was the "direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like
Malcolm X, the 1960s Muslim African-American rights leader, who is known
among some in the Arab world and seen as a symbol of anti-imperialism.
Al-Zawahri also called Obama - along with secretaries of state Colin Powell
and Condoleezza Rice - "house Negroes." --msnbc.

Jer Responds:

Folks, it just doesn't take a genius to figure out we're in psychological
warfare from both liberals and terrorists which will affect how America and
St. Bernard spends its future.

In this article about Al-Zawahri/Al-Qaida pitting the ignorant, liberals,
minorities and what terms of "House Negroes" goes to the heart of racial
warfare and liberal hate: "divide and conquer". Minorities through
statements like these by the enemy are given a choice to retaliate against
conservative whites to prove they are not the House Negroes posed by our
"terrorist friends", Al-Qaida. This demonist organization/cult is aimed at
getting Americans to begin its neo-civil war in the 21st century. They
rationalize that if they can begin a struggle of civil strife within the
U.S. (and ultimately, the world), they can bring down "Goliath" who is the
enemy of the planet.

Most past civilizations began its downfall/demise from decadence from within
itself according to past historical documents. Whether it be from moral
decal or wars among its factions, getting America to "fall apart at the
seams" is a tactic known to American leaders, Generals and conquerors.

Thus is the aim of our offshore enemies who many believe are being placed in
position in terror cells in America. It's not if (because it already
exists). It's ..when. Given time and opportunity, we can most certainly rely
on our enemies determination and defiance to bring us down to our knees.
Now that we have O-blah dee getting ready to take the oath, Al-Qaida will
absolutely take advantage of this liberal and minority win to plot its hate
and destructive goal: replace the "non-believers" with their radical Muslim
faith and Koran which it believes will become American's new constitution
and bible. They will be the guidance tool to their mission: Destroy the evil
Satan.

If it sounds Scary, we haven't seen what is at this point. However, our
government and future government upcoming know more than we do. We may not
know the extent as they do now, but you can bet we might see the end result
if we live long enough and the clock continues to tick toward our destiny.

--jer--

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27800654/