[StBernard] "It's NOT our Money": Dumbass "Republican" Congressman

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 20 20:43:37 EST 2008

Yeah, he actually said it. For all my liberal friends who think I would
never bust the ass of a Republican for doing or saying something aburd,
well, I'm warming up the paddle. Read below what this dipshi% Congressman
from Michigan really said while appearing on Neil Cavuto (who I love). Talk
about a total loss of common sense! I now know the solution to our problems
in government....does anybody have about 535 cuts of sturdy rope, about 7 or
8 feet long?

Hopefully, the link I attached will work.

John Scurich

Rep. Joe Knollenberg is a Republican - from Michigan, naturally enough for
the auto bailout - who believes that tax money doesn't come from taxpayers.
"It's not your money," he tells Neil Cavuto. It belongs to Congress, and
they'll do whatever they want with it. And what they want to do is take it
from taxpayers to "prop up" failing businesses instead of forcing them to
become competitive.

This is nothing more or less than Republican redistributionism. We
criticized Barack Obama for this during the campaign, but we see here the
GOP version of the same kind of flabby, European-style Social Democrat
policies of government intervention in markets. The only difference is the
beneficiaries. Obama wants to take money from those who succeed and give it
to those who don't on a class basis, while Knollenberg and his ilk want to
take money from everyone and subsidize corporate failure.

<http://radioviceonline.com/2008/11/18/its-not-your-money/>

http://tinyurl.com/69vhjp