[StBernard] Obama supporters post-election

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 20 21:05:31 EST 2008

Way to go girl
gene

-----Original Message-----
Jer,

I also recognized this "house negro" remark as well as many other remarks in
his statement as the warfare that it is. I didn't vote for Obama but it
made me very angry to hear this disrespectful remark and I took it as a
personal insult against our country. It gave me the same feeling that I had
after 9/11 that it didn't matter who we were, what race, what political
party, nothing, nothing matters except that we are all Americans and this
piece of crap insulted our country yet again and is trying to divide us. We
cannot let this happen. Obama will be our president now and that is that.
When it comes to fighting a war we must all stand together as the saying
goes "United we stand, divided we fall". It's like a family, we can insult
each other but no outsider better insult us or we will all rise to that
person's defense, in this case our country. So it had the direct opposite
affect on me.

Laurie