[StBernard] Crescent City bridge audit calls for dumping toll-takers

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 4 19:23:07 EST 2008

OH! So you load it up and it's good until it runs out with no deadlined?
Okay, that might make it worthwhile then.

JY

JY,

If you got $20 to spare, it's worth it, especially if you have a
Causeway
tag.

There's no monthly fee, so you load the initial $20 and ride on it
forever.

Although I don't cross the Causeway that much, I do cross enough to
justify
having a Causeway tag. Again, no monthly fee, save $1 on the trip,
never
worry about change, every lane is
open to me, well worth it.

Until I read the article I didn't realize how big of a discount
there was
for the CCC toll. Again, I figured as long as I had the tag, might
as well
load it up and take advantage of the toll tag lanes. That alone is
well
worth it to me.

I've had to refill my Causeway account several times since Katrina
but
haven't refilled CCC yet.

Westley