[StBernard] New Congressional visitors' center

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 5 11:54:06 EST 2008

Jim,

The liberals have nerve to talk about W and so called "Bushism" comments he
makes. I wish someone in the media would put together a greatest hits of
Harry Reid. For those who are not as knowledgeabe about Reid as I am, just
take my word for it this country has never had a bigger "idiot" for a Senate
Majority Leader. Reid must put some kind of special kool-aid in the water
of his fellow Democrats because I simply am dumbfounded why they "follow"
this jackass. What kind of control does he have over them? Surely just
about ANYONE among Senate Democrats would be better. My father is 83, older
than Reid, and even he refers to Reid as an "old fool."

George W. Bush might have his own unique way of using words and phrases, but
notice you never fail to understand his exact message. Reid on the other
hand, I cannot tell you how many times I've listened to that old fool and
afterwards thought "what the hell did he say?" He's an idiot! And let's
not even get into all the countless times when Reid gets into these
melancholy rants to the point of tears. He comes across as suffering from a
combination of senility and depression. Even his Senate colleagues have
commented on this.

The Democrats would help their cause by leaps and bounds if they would dump
Reid as their leader.

John