[StBernard] Home Depot

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 11 20:39:24 EST 2008

St. Bernard Parish President Craig Taffaro honors Home Depot for its role in
the parish's recovery

St. Bernard Parish President Craig P. Taffaro Jr. honored officials from the
Home Depot in Chalmette for the store's role in the parish's recovery,
helping to meet citizens' rebuilding needs.

"You provided an important service shortly after the storm, and you continue
to meet the needs of our residents," Taffaro said. "We are very grateful."
Taffaro presented the manager a Presidential Proclamation recognizing the
store as a recovery partner in St. Bernard, and Toni Charles, the store's
Associate Coordinator, presented Taffaro with his own orange Home Depot work
apron.

The owner of the building, Louis Meltzer, was in town for the event as was
several of the store managers.

###