[StBernard] LouisianaRebuilds.info Weekly Alert

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 11 20:56:31 EST 2008

FEMA Registration Deadline Approaching

The deadlines to register for FEMA's Individuals and Households Program for
Gustav and Ike are approaching. The deadline to register for Hurricane
Gustav is Wednesday, December 17, 2008. The deadline to register for
Hurricane Ike is Friday, December 26, 2008.

Find more information here <http://louisianarebuilds.info/node/3672> .

Cast Your Vote For Gulf Coast Recovery

The Gulf Coast Civic Works Act empowers residents to lead in the recovery,
creating jobs that will rebuild communities and restore the environment.
Change.org is holding a campaign to determine the top 10 grassroots ideas to
be presented to the Obama Administration on Inauguration Day, and you can
vote to make the Act one of those ideas.

Find out more about the campaign here
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/node/3671> .

Case Management for St. Bernard Residents

BlueStone Ministries offers free case management services and counseling to
St. Bernard residents at the Community Center of St. Bernard every Thursday
from 10am-2pm.

Find out more in our Recovery Assistance section
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/comresources#case> .

Upcoming Events

December 12: Home Buyers and Home Owners Workshop
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/node/3662>

December 12: Energy Efficient High Performance New Housing Workshop
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/node/3670>

December 13: St. Claude Sankofa Community Marketplace
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/node/3343>

December 13: Citywide Master Plan Forum 4: How We Prosper (Economic
Development) <http://louisianarebuilds.info/node/3655>

December 17: Global Green Panel Discussion: Green Gifts and Interiors
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/node/2685>

December 20: Government Ethics Discussion
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/node/3663>