[StBernard] St. Bernard Christmas Cash Back Program

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 13 20:33:49 EST 2008

RE: St. Bernard Christmas Cash Back Program

Does Mr. Taffaro consider that some business owners do not even have $50 to
contribute in this horrible economic time?? some can barely make their
overhead, and some cannot even cover that, but continue to struggle to keep
the doors open in hopes it will get better soon.. Instead of asking business
owners for money they don't have, why not try for some emergency business
grants?? I spoke for a man working for SBA, who advises me there are no
programs for Post-Katrina businesses, only Pre-Katrina. what about Gustav??
anyone in this parish with a business was affected by Gustav, and are still
trying to recover form it. on top of that, now the economy is in the
hole...Mr Taffaro, could you come up with something that makes sense???

MH