[StBernard] Man In Ski Mask Terrifies St. Bernard Residents

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 22 19:06:10 EST 2008

"It takes a brazen thief to enter a home while the occupants are there,
especially if you don't know how much loot there is for the taking. But, if
you know there's an easy three G's to had, it becomes a whole different
--story. Westley"

Jer Responds:

Westley, this mindset of "brazen thief" logic is quite outdated. At one
point, thieves that broke into houses 25-50 years ago were "night burglars"
or "Day burglars" who broke in while people were out working, shopping or on
vacation.

It doesn't happen anymore. With movies exploiting minorities and the dazed
or drug addicted youth, we now have "anytime burglaries". And, to make
matters worse, their stolen guns are larger and more powerful than the ones
owned by homeowners.

To make it even worse, the liberals are trying to convince us that we should
part ways with our guns (their reasoning: people kill themselves. This is
poor logic because we've had guns in our homes for centuries and concern was
minimal as back then, fewer burglaries were accomplished.

Today, their guns include 45' calipers, automatic and semi-automatic
weapons (mostly stolen or once used (in bigger robberies), and without guns
to protect us, they force you (home invasions) into back rooms to kneel down
or lie down then pop-a-cap into the back of the head.

Sounds like what we want?

If they ever caught me without my "protection", I certainly will not let
them force me on my knees or on the ground, but would die fighting to disarm
or kill the perpetrator.

I'm a peaceful person until it's time to make a grave decision. Then all
hell breaks loose until I get a piece of heaven back into my life.

--jer--