[StBernard] Divorce sours Randazzo family business

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 30 00:14:36 EST 2008

REAL Manuel Randazzo ~
the original Randazzo's, which started down in Violet, La. next to
the old Camellia Club in Violet on St. Bernard Hwy.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh that's the one from years and years ago! I remember that one too!

The same taste,
I usually order them from Slidell ~ very nice people, no
cocky
attitude @ the store ~ I usually ask for less icing ~ they
put
alot on because the are asked for more from the customers.
The
cream cheese filled one is excelent.
Main's Store on the
corner of Judge Perez Dr. & Delille St.
has
king cakes / from Randazzo Bakery in Slidell ~ the daughter
of
the REAL Manuel Randazzo ~
the original Randazzo's, which started down in Violet, La.
next to
the old Camellia Club in Violet on St. Bernard Hwy.
Patricia & Louie Zornes are the owners of the business ~~
Patricia's the daughter of Manuel Randazzo ~~
just me